About Us

 About Us

"Any time women come together with a collective intention, it's a

powerful thing. Whether it's sitting down making a quilt, in a kitchen preparing a meal, in a club reading the same book, or around the table playing cards, or planning a birthday party, when women come together with a collective intention, magic happens." This is what you'll could expect from Timeline Treasures.. 


Its after a long struggle with thoughts and fight with the sub conscious mind that we(sisters) came up with initiation of a blog. When we thought of what we should be doing with the blog, there came the different experiences and varieties of education we both engaged into. We are not going to be sticking to one single concept here. You'll will be able to look through anything and everything in this blog. But before we do venture the blog, we are obliged to introduce ourselves to all of you'll who would be reading through this blog. So, without further ado, lets get into the business.. 😘


Lallitha Balachandrarajan

I, an ex-preschool teacher of nearly 10 year experience, a yoga trainer, a Sunday school teacher, a dancer (by passion), an artist and a huge enthusiast of all the art forms have pursued preschool teacher training, child and adolescent psychology and various computer diplomas in my earlier stages. I just love being around kids due to the innocence every kid portrays. Most of the times, being around small kids takes me back to those good old days, I fall back in time to rerun all the small moments and experiences that I went through. The passion and excitement in taking care of kids was one such motivation and encouragement that strived me
forward in becoming a Pre-School teacher. I believe that "the mind ain't a vessel to be filled, rather a fire to be ignited" and hence education would be the coal to set the mind on fire. So here I am, experienced and trained as a good teacher. Currently coordinating a business online. But there was something that a part of me always missed and I would always be talking about it with my sister, and hence I am here to put forward all the knowledge that I gained back to the world, to create awareness and educate the younger ones who also would want to become a kids-centered person in future. 


Sri Durga Balachandrarajan

I, a Senior School Teacher with an experience of 6 years, a musician, a doodler, a writer, and all in all a huge feminist, have pursued and read a degree in Chemistry and PGD in Teacher Training and Educational management before the current occupation. My passion has always been to become a teacher. In my school days there were teachers whom I adored and loved, also due to the obsession in sarees and accessories, I badly wanted to become a teacher, so that I'd wear my favorite outfit on a daily basis.
But later on, in my adolescent when I saw more teachers who were dedicated and determined towards their job, I just wanted to be a teacher just like them who would always welcome the questions from students and deliver knowledge according to the needs of the students. The passion towards teaching is still burning within, no matter what. So I would be glad to call myself a educationist. Even though, I know I've got a lot of work back at school (even though school being hectic virtually), I wanted to do something more which would entertain and encourage more youngsters to do something in life that would in turn encourage more and more of their relatives and neighbors.




We, as usual like all the other siblings have gone through a lot of disagreements, arguments, displeasures, yet we do not give up on each other and that's the reason we thought of starting this blog together. We share so many similar characteristics like both of us being extremely introverted when it comes to relatives😜, both of us having auditory and visual learning abilities, huge passion towards all the art forms, Both of us have always been open and have had a good rapport with kids always and always student-centric (have this quality of thinking from the child's perspectives and understanding their emotions) and even being independent. You guys will come across a few characteristics while communicating with us in future, once the blog is published.. As I mentioned earlier, this blog ain't going to be educational, yet it is also going to be on lifestyle, social awareness, food review, movie reviews, song decoding, new album release reviews etc. Anything and everything that you would love to see, you'll can look forward to, from us. Trust us, we will not put up content that would offend or even disappoint any of you all.

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to all those who always have encouraged us to do what we were passionate about and also to the one's who has always said and also gave the courage to start our own write up column. Finally to that one person, to whom we both are obliged, as she was the one behind the selection of the blog name and the logo. Thanks so much. It would be wrong if we didn't extend our gratitude to all our family members whom I know will be a huge pillar of support, no matter what we will be facing and all our new ventures that we step into.

All what we seek for is all your support and blessings in taking this new step/new venture to move forward in life. Even if 4-5 people get the sort of awareness and knowledge that is been published, we would be extremely glad. Our advanced gratitude to all the subscribers already. We will be grateful if you guys could read all our new posts and comment on your thoughts and opinions on the post. 

"The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future."

Best Regards

Lallitha and Durga

Comments

Popular Posts