Wanna know a great place to pick up dessert? Get on to the main article for further details.. -Food Review-
Here we go with yet another food review.. The food is like to review today is one of my favorite courses of all meals. It's desserts.
I am a person who loves sweets (I think the body says it all, ha ha :)), having a sweet tooth is an extreme pain, to be honest. You'll know why? It's very hard to control your appetite when you see the presence of sweets and desserts in front of of your eyes.
I know how hard it is to diet, I have tried it myself. I have never had eating disorder, I mean Anorexic, but I wish I was anorexic, just after having the guilty pleasure of eating humongous amounts of sweets. Seriously speaking, I can't just describe how much I love them.
It was my birthday last week, never had anything planned, was not in the mood to celebrate, neither was I free to be celebrating, besides we were in lock down. But this amazing student of mine, who has changed school, but still remembers me and texts me all the time and conveys how much she loves and misses me, sends this box of surprise on the day of my birthday!
I didn't see this coming anyways, I was already overwhelmed with the number of wishes that were coming on my way. I am actually very blessed to be amongst these sweet, caring and loving kids. But this box was a pleasant surprise. It was nicely packed and inside, was a box. The revealing of this pack is in my Instagram account, do visit my account to check that out..
The treat was from "The Traditional Flavours". Oh yeah, it was Brownies, one of my favorites. Something I have tried baking myself, but never tasted or appears the way I have tasted from any outlets or café. It was looking appeasing, of course, the first thing that draws you to food is the way it looks, appealing, and then the odor/smell. Both were amazing. As I opened the box, I was totally floored. It was amazingly arranged and the smell was sweet.
I have a habit of checking the profile once I experience a new outlet of food
restaurants or even cafes. When I checked, I was amazed to see the response and the orders that they have taken in. Their products looked amazing and I immediately was intrigued by the posts that they had posted.
restaurants or even cafes. When I checked, I was amazed to see the response and the orders that they have taken in. Their products looked amazing and I immediately was intrigued by the posts that they had posted.
I am in love with the brownies already, I wish I had more. I would definitely be ordering from them when I get a chance of ordering yet again. Also I'd recommend You'll to taste the Traditional Flavors of Brownies from this outlet. Trust me, you'll will not regret, you'll will definitely thank me for introducing them to you'll. Thank me later :)
This might be an extremely short review, but I hope it addresses all the main key points to appreciate the efforts of this outlet. I'm excited to taste more from you'll. Will keep in touch. :)




Comments
Post a Comment