Want to try authentic food? Dive in to this article for my recommendation..

 I'm extremely nervous, as this is my very first food review on a restaurant on a blog article. I've done quite a few reviews on food, but yeah they sound more like shout outs. So bear with me if there are any mistakes. 😋😛

I know that this is sort of a late review, because last Monday was the day when we ordered food from the place called "Spicy Mango" - which I have never heard of before that. I was doing online classes and was very hungry as I had to rush with my breakfast to be punctual for classes. So by the time I was done with the classes, I saw this well packed packages, which I certainly knew was food😂. On the package, I saw the name of the restaurant as "Spicy mango", also along with it, I also observed their wishes, not a great one, simple yet it made a huge difference. It said "Happy Monday, Karthik" (for those of you who seem to be confused with the name, that's my brother). I have the perspective that when we get an order of food or whatever it is, it should be appealing starting from it's packaging. It really was a sweet gesture to be wishing their customers to have a great day ahead, while delivering it. Not many restaurants do that, not blaming but I was really impressed. So I had the immediate thought and knew that the food would be absolutely delicious. It's those few things that gives you the instincts, but yeah I was amazed and thrilled, and the package itself bought a smile on my face. 😊

So, when I inquired my brother, as to what he ordered, he replied saying it was Yellow rice and curry with chicken. So when I dug into the package, it was packed with a cardboard box, and closed using a plastic lid, with "Pick Me" tape, and along with the food pack, there was a small brown paper bag. I don't think I have been thrilled to be opening a food package in my entire life, GIFTS? Of course yes, but food package, never. But this time was quite different. 

As I was hungry, I just opened the food pack and without saying a word, started digging into the food. I didn't even realize that I hadn't spoken a word ever since I started eating. I'm a foodie, I just love food, I do criticize food too, like duh! When it comes to tasty, warm and authentic food, I don't fail to appreciate. I think the entire team working inside the kitchen deserves a huge appreciation for having made a meal that looks so simple, but it ain't, but the taste, Oh My World, cannot be described. 😇


The food just reminded home, my mother. It was extremely tasty, delicious, and what not! The pack contained, yellow rice, dhal curry, Chicken curry, A very simple but yet crunchy salad, potato and carrot curry, brinjal mojo type curry and within the brown paper bag was a few pieces of papadam and two fried dry red chilies. The most exquisite food that I have ever had. You guys might think I am exaggerating, but Seriously speaking, I was speechless for a few moments after my lunch. The best part is, the food box contained banana leaf underneath. People who eat in banana leaf will know this, there's this spectacular flavor that you'll be able to savor when eating on banana leaf. God, I still do feel the flavors restored in my taste buds. I definitely will be excited and thrilled to be eating from this restaurant again. 😘


Another best thing I've noted from the food is that each pack contained just the right amount of rice and curries. I have had plenty of experiences where when we order food packs, either the rice is too much and the curry is less, or vide versa. Mind you, the pack was just 500.00, which is just worth it. I already mentioned that I am a foodie, so I've eaten from plenty of places, and a few food packs were too pricey for the food quality. Hence here we go with the best of the best again. Really appreciate all the minute details they have paid attention, not only concentrating on taste only. So to all those people who are foodie and looking for places to order food that is so much similar to home cooked food, my suggestion would definitely be "Spicy Mango". Go for it, you'll will never regret. 💖

Comments

  1. That's intimidating :) Will definitely Try :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts